- Get growing! What can you grow in your garden or back yard? A sunflower? Some herbs?
- Visit the park with an adult, take some paper and a pencil with you and draw the plants and animals you can see.
- While you're at the park, go leaf or mini-beast spotting with these downloadable worksheets. How many will you spot?
Brockholes Nature Reserve - Preston
Year 2 Spring 2 and Summer 1 Topic
Look out for these books in the Imagination Room or at Brierfield Library!
Towneley Park and Garden Centre - Burnley
- Grow a sunflower - how tall will yours be?
- Create finger puppets or stick puppets of the characters in Jack and the Beanstalk and create your own play of the story.
Class Novel - The (fairly) true tale of Jack and the Beanstalk by Liesl Shurtliff